jueves, diciembre 14, 2006

Daditne dio jidneiuq?

..
.
--------------------------------
(snow patrol//chasing cars)


-----------------------------------------------------------------------
All that I am

-------------------------------------------------------------All that I ever was
-------------------------------------------It’s here in your perfect eyes
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------They're all I can see

-------------------------------------------I don't know where
---------------------------------------Confused about how as well
-------------------------------------------Just know that these things
----------------------------------------Will never change for us at all

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------If I lay here
-------------------------------------------------------------If I just lay here
-------Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

.
.
.
.
.

No hay comentarios.: